Nowadays lack of online presence can kill the business growth and hammered your business badly. With the increasing number of internet users and the number of online searches for services, online presence becomes the need of every business. But all businesses, especially small ones can not afford to hire an agency for online marketing services. So, here we will discuss 4 budget-friendly digital marketing strategies that can be implemented on your own.
- What is the demographic base of your customer?
- Which online platform uses search for products similar to your products?
- What do your competitors offer to users?
- What is your budget for online advertisement?
Answers of these questions help you to build and implement digital marketing strategies more effectively.
Digital Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
Google My Business
Google My Business is one of the powerful digital marketing tools for small and local businesses. Ranking in Google My Business listing improves your business online visibility and sale. If you are running a business that targets the local people then Google My Business is the first tool of your list to make an impact on online searches.
For example, if user search for “digital marketing training institute in Mumbai”, Google shown result as,
Google My Business not only helps users with businesses related to the search query but also guides them with maps to reach at particular locations and provide contact information for the businesses.
GMB is the best way to gain online visibility and credibility for the business in a short period of time. If you are running a local business then It should be top in your list.
How to optimize GNB profile and rank your business
- Fill up all details of your business.
- Include Keywords in business title and description.
- Update your business opening hours accurately.
- Update your business location correctly.
- Add photos as much as you can.
- Manage and respond to customer reviews.
- Let users contact or message you.
- Add a local post regularly.
- Add product catalogue for the users.
Remember, your business listing ranking will be improved when you get the good reviews and update the post regularly. Google My Business listing is absolutely free of cost service from Google.